Tuesday, December 9, 2014

1 Year Anniversary!

On December 9th, 2013, I decided to create a minigames server. I had nothing planned at all. The only thing I wanted to do was to start a server. Today, we are on the verge of becoming a big network full of many different minigames.

I just want to say how grateful I am to have this server and our partner servers. Even though not many people join the servers, it has been an amazing journey and I cannot express how great I feel about this.

If you go into the spawn now, we've added some amazing things for you!
1) 1 Year Anniversary! in big rainbow letters
2) Signs at /warp anniversary
3) A few quadrillion holograms that say 1 Year!!!
4) Added lag (because of the damn holograms)

Unfortunately, I have some homework that I need to get to today, but starting Friday and continuing up until Sunday night, we will celebrate the 1 year anniversary by doubling everything you earn (e.g. gold parkour reward = $40, Diamond = 200, Emerald = $1000, $20 per kill in KitPvP) <--- all lovely stuff, and we are also going to make all donation packages half-off ($500,000 ingame = $5, KitPvP Wizard = $2.50).

k i have to do homework now bye and join the server and make your clients crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment